Ladies Pamperfest Challenge – The Rundown
July 20th, 2013
Ladies – what better to way to spend a summer Saturday than cycling and getting pampered with your girlfriends? Enjoy a soothing massage, mini-manicure, or even some shopping (neat girl stuff!) at the relay exchange points as you travel through the beautiful back roads from Snowbasin Ski Resort to Zermatt Resort in Midway – Snowbasin was an Olympic Park Venues for the 2002 Winter Olympics. And yes, the pampering is FREE! Plus you’ll get a great T-shirt (the kind you’ll actually wear), finishers bangle, window decal and other cool stuff.
The race will start at 8 am at Snowbasin Ski Resort and the finish line and awards ceremony will be at the luxurious Homestead Resort in Midway.
Teams can be two or four ladies, traveling a total of 163 miles. On 4 cyclists teams each rider will complete 2 legs. On 2 cyclists teams each rider will complete 4 legs. The average of each leg is 20 miles. Cyclist 1 will ride Leg 1, then at the first exchange switch off to Cyclist 2, and so on until all 8 legs are completed. The relay maybe ridden as either a race or a fun ride – it’s up to you. Either way, you’ll love it!
The short course is a great option for more casual riders still looking to participate in the Pamperfest. The race will start at noon at the Oakley Fair Park and follow the last 3 legs of the standard course, finishing in Midway at the Homestead Resort.
Teams can be: solo, 2 person, or 3 person, traveling a total of 67 miles. On 3 cyclists teams each rider will complete 1 leg. On 2 cyclists teams one rider will complete 1 leg, while the other rider completes 2 legs (this can be setup however teams want). On solo teams, the rider will complete all 3 legs. The average of each leg is 22 miles. The relay may be ridden as either a race a fun ride – it’s up to you. Either way, you’ll love it!
Late Registration is open. The cost is as follows:
- Standard 4 Person:
$90$100 per cyclist
- Standard 2 Peson:
$100$110 per cyclist
- Short Course 3 Person:
$80$90 per cyclist
- Short Course 2 Person:
$90$100 per cyclist
- Short Course Solo:
$100$110 per cyclist Standard Registration will close June 23rd and Late Registration starts June 24th. Late Registration cost is $10 more per cyclist. Click HERE to register.
Registration will completely close on July 3rd at 11:59pm.
Click Here to see a list of whats included with your race fees.
Help Completing Your Team?
– For those of you who are ready to sign up but don’t have enough people on your team yet, we are here to help! You can try and find other individuals who wish to form a team via our Facebook Fan Page. Head on over, check our wall, make a post, complete your team.
– We’ll have an early packet pick-up on July 18th, the Thursday evening before the event at Bountiful Bicycle in Bountiful. Day-of packet pick-up for the standard course is from 6 – 7 am near the Starting Line at Snowbasin Ski Resort. Day-of packet pick-up for the short course is from 11 – 11:30 am near the Starting Line at the Oakley Fair Grounds. We will be serving up pancakes in the morning at Snowbasin.
– The 2013 is now available here. You will be given a hard copy at packet pickup.
– For a detailed course map and leg details, click here.
– We have hired a professional photographer to take pictures of you all along the course. These photos will be available in full resolution for FREE after the race. Click here for photos from previous races.