Moab to St. George – The Rundown
June 13-14, 2014
What is the Rockwell Relay: Moab to St. George? It’s taking 3 of your buddies and cycling, non-stop, from Moab to St. George. One teammate in the saddle at all times makes for a ‘never forget’ experience. Covering 527 miles of majestic beauty, it is a ride that only invokes a sense of awe. It will test your mind, body, and soul.
The race begins in Moab, UT on Friday, June 13 at 6am | 9am | 12pm (more on the staggered start here). Start line is at Swanny Park. The course will follow the scenic backroads of southern Utah, traveling through two National Parks and Utah’s most beautiful landscapes. The race will continue through the night into Saturday until each team reaches the finish in downtown St. George, UT at the Town Square Park. Total miles traveled will be 527.
Each team will include 4 cyclists. Each cyclist will ride a total of 3 legs of the course. The average of each leg is 44 miles. Cyclist 1 will ride Leg 1, then at the first exchange switch off to Cyclist 2, and so on until all 12 legs are completed. For more details see the race bible.
Registration fees are $165 per cyclist. $20 of your team entry will go straight to a charity of your choice via–> Threshold Gives. Standard Registration will close May 11th and Late Registration starts May 12th. Late Registration cost is $180.00 per cyclist. All registration closes June 1st.
–> CLICK HERE TO REGISTER <–
Click Here to see what you can expect from the race and whats included with your race fees.
Help Completing Your Team?
- For those of you who are ready to sign up but don’t have 4 people on your team yet, we are here to help! We recommend you try and find other individuals who wish to form a team via our Facebook Fan Page. Head on over, check our wall, make a post, complete your team.
- Check in will be Thursday, June 12th from 5 – 8pm near the Starting Line at Swanny Park in Moab. Late check in is available the morning of the race from 6 – 7am. Team instruction is at 7:30. Pancake breakfast (free to all racers) will be from 6 – 7am.
- The 2013 Race Bible is available as a reference. (right click the link and select ‘download/save linked file’)
- For a detailed course map and leg details, click here.
- We have hired a professional photographer to take pictures of you all along the course. These photos will be available in full resolution for FREE after the race. Click here for photos from previous races.