Moab to St. George – The Rundown
June 17-18, 2016
What is the Rockwell Relay: Moab to St. George? It’s taking 3 of your buddies and cycling, non-stop, from Moab to St. George. One teammate in the saddle at all times makes for a ‘never forget’ experience. Covering 525 miles of majestic beauty, it is a ride that only invokes a sense of awe. It will test your mind, body, and soul.
The race begins in Moab, UT on Friday, June 17 at 7am | 9am | 11am (more on the staggered start here). Start line is at Swanny Park. The course will follow the scenic backroads of southern Utah, traveling through two National Parks and Utah’s most beautiful landscapes. The race will continue through the night into Saturday until each team reaches the finish near downtown St. George, UT at the Bluff Street Park. Total miles traveled will be 525.
Each team will include 4 cyclists. Each cyclist will ride a total of 3 legs of the course. The average of each leg is 44 miles. Cyclist 1 will ride Leg 1, then at the first exchange switch off to Cyclist 2, and so on until all 12 legs are completed. For more details see the race bible.
Registration for 2016 will open on December 1st 2015. Registration fees are $185 per cyclist. Standard Registration will close May 15th and Late Registration starts May 16th. Late Registration cost is $200.00 per cyclist. All registration closes May 31st.
%100 of net proceeds from your entry go to save or restore sight through the work of Charity Vision
There is a $15 fee to transfer individual registrations from one individual to another.
–> CLICK HERE TO REGISTER <–
Click Here to see what you can expect from the race and whats included with your race fees.
Help Completing Your Team?
– For those of you who are ready to sign up but don’t have 4 people on your team yet, we are here to help! We recommend you try and find other individuals who wish to form a team via our Facebook Fan Page. Head on over, check our wall, make a post, complete your team.
– Check in will be Thursday, June 16th from 5 – 8pm near the Starting Line at Swanny Park in Moab. Late check in is available the morning of the race from 6:15am – 10:30am. Team instruction is 30 minutes before race start.
– The 2015 Race Bible is available to view. A nice hard copy will be given to you at packet pick-up, so no need to print it out. (right click the link and select ‘download/save linked file’)
– For a detailed course map and leg details, click here.
– Click here for photos from previous races.